Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Life's Little Curve Ball

What do you do when you think you have got everything figured and planned out then out of no where this force comes....
Seriously, I thought I had everything ready to go  per say and just had to wait for it all to come together but well, things come and changes are bound to happen. Before I continue with this, it is not going to effect my plans for my education and what I want to go into as a career. It is, however on the complete other side, going to effect my plans when I get back and possibly any social plans from now till then.

It does not really help that I am on the fence with these decisions whether I should act or just let them pass by. I 'could' make a move and find out I was correct all along or put myself into a huge hole. I 'could' let them pass by and wait, patently for the next thing that catches my interest to come along.

One thing that would make this choice a lot easier would be if I would have a steady income, but currently I cannot say I do.

I feel like that passing it would by would be like missing a diamond in the rocks however at the same time if it is too going to be true it is. is it?

I shall continue this tomorrow when I have had more time to thing about this.
17/7/2012
---------

So today I went to get more information and well, it pretty well answered and put everything on halt for the time being. For those wondering I was found a lovely sailboat on the East Coast of the US. A beautiful Tahiti Ketch, just because it was so far away the shipping would equate to over 100% of the cost of the boat which means well, it isn't worth it at all. I would be better off waiting to get one on the west coast.

There is however another thing, which I am still on the fence with but that I would prefer not to go into detail just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment