Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Moving Ahead a Month

The last few weeks and days feel like they have takes an extremely long time to pass, which really has been messing with me in way in many ways. It really, really does not help when you are trying to keep sane and not to worry about all of this but I need to get so much paper work done in a very short amount of time. Everything from Application to Student Visa to Finding a place to stay and everything in between including how exactly I am going to get down there......
I am stressing out and honestly do not know what to do, I am anxious and REALLY want tomorrow to be August so I can get it all over with, I am excited to go down to the states and also nervous about moving so far away from home for almost a year.

I wish I had something I could everyday to occupy my mind so I can attempt to stay calm. But currently online gaming isn't really helping, and progress with my hobbies because either I don't have the tools I need, something has broke that I am clueless how to fix or of course the really obvious one.. something is outright missing.

Once I know I have got accepted and my visa has gone through it is going to be a huge relief, since I won't be starting to the later half of September.

But until then.......

No comments:

Post a Comment