Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Dream the BIG Dream

I have always been the type to set goals and plan ahead, sometime further ahead then I should. It has become I habit which I refuse to break since without it, to me, life feels very bland and mediocre. If you have not noticed, my view of life is a bit darker and more negative than others. The only thing that has really helped me with planning my goals is to prepare for the worst and all its wonderful scenario's which could and can happen but preferably do not. Unfortunately being the introverted type, I feel there is more pressure on me and more often than not I feel picked on because I am un-intelegent or do not know what I am talking about. It has not put me down nor will it but it has not helped with my goals, just made me feel like there very little support out there.

For me the ultimate goal is.... to become a real life Tony Stark (less the weapons). But what does he have to do with me? I want to have a car collection larger than his, the computer drafting and fabrication technology and a house just as cool as his. Add the fact I also want to design some huge things for our up coming space age. It is very ambitious to say the least and will require a lot of commitment but who say's it cannot be done? No one! I have a few other idea's in mind I would prefer not to share....

The next thing is going to figure out a way to improve our world before we burn. That is like trying to billions of people when only a few million care, which as much as one person can help, we need everyone to help. Why must be fail and turn out home into the biggest landfill only because we can? We have the power and the technology to change our ways and help the future.

Yet again the next difficult thing is to find someone who can accept me for who I am, easy to find? I wish... Eh, we will see what the future has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment