Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Two Month To Go

I began this month in my elective and well, it really has been quite a lot of work and I am a little over half way through. Of course there always seem to be bumps in the road, which just loves to make your life interesting.

In a few months I am going to graduate and then I am going to back home which is going to so nice after being gone after 6 months after being home for Christmas. As of March I changed my elective over to Applied Service Management and as much as I want to start my own business, I really wish I took Street Rod since I would have more shop time instead of having to spend my last 12 weeks in a class room.

This has got me yet again even though I am really close to graduating questioning my future. The What if's of what I coulda shoulda woulda done if I did not come down to Wyotech. I tend to keep on going over the same idea's I had in the past, keeping to the CADD route and the Wooden Boatbuilding but I have also tossed Horticulture back in there too. One reason the horticulture is back in because of the recent news of Mars One, since I see that as a almost guaranteed trip to Mars but do I really see my self living on Mars permanently? Eh, probably not.

All I want to do is get home, relax... and open my shop. but that is still several months away.

No comments:

Post a Comment