Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Double Trouble December

As of December I went down to SoCal to pay and ship my 47 Hudson back to Sacramento. I did not expect to have to go through those body scanners at the airport but I guess it is a normal thing down here in the US. Not saying they are bad thing, I actually found them faster than going through a standard metal dector and getting padded down. As for my air carrier I went on Southwest and bought my tickets online which saved me a considerable amount of money, which is always good. When I got into Burbank at 10am, it was a nice change from sacramento and it did have a more relaxed feel. However I am not use to seeing six lane roads and eight lane highways since where I am from back in Canada at most we will have a two lane, maybe four in some sections.

My goal is to have this my car running before I leave to go back home the day after the last day of class. It sounds a lot easier than it is... I do not know if it is 6 volt or 12 volt and plus I do need other parts. But I know I am going to be able to since some of my classmates would like to help me and work on this classic.

The last few weeks have been busy busy, so busy we have had exams every day of the week and we're only going to have a one day break on the 17th before having our class final on the 18th.

When I get back home I want to diss-assemble the front end of my 49' Hudson sedan and remove the engine. Once it is one the engine stand I want to make sure it rotates freely and change all the fuilds. I also have an interview with a local car club since when I am planning on doing as a career and the HET club I am part of would also like a copy of that interview which will be really cool.

I have already started composing my new years goals and it up to ten goals so far. It will probably grow a bit more December 31st. But there is nothing wrong that eh?

I also found yesterday a local yacht designer who has a few beautiful ketch plans which I am planning on order and building one of them in the near future. You would not believe how much the calmness of just hearing the wind and waves has one you.

No comments:

Post a Comment