Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Change of Plans

Well, Yesterday the letter I was waiting for so long arrived. And all the work and effort I put in to get into the Architecture Program at a university not to far from me was for nothing. I did not get accepted into my program. It feels strange, being accepted into the university but not into my program.

Ironically my horoscope yesterday hinted that, that would happen.
Taurus: Monday, May 7, 2012 -- Although aiming high is usually a good idea, you may be too idealistic for your own good today. If you set yourself up for failure you could lose sight of what you can actually accomplish. If you fall short of your goals, don't try to shift the blame to anyone else. Remember, there probably isn't anything wrong with your execution; it's just that you might have reached too far.

So, looking at all my Plan B's I am going to switch my paths and get into Automotive Tech. Yeah sure I slammed it a bit earlier on saying it might be  mediocre but I take that back completely, since if it is something you are passionate about it, you are going to enjoy going to work every day.

This also means I have to update this blog in more than just posting. Since now my goal isn't architecture anymore. Times change, people change, goals change but that doesn't mean that this change should effect me negatively.

On a side note I am partially interested but I don't know where that would lead and if it would enjoy it as much as the Custom Fabrication and Street Rod program.

We shall see what the next few weeks and months have to hold. I am hoping that everything will fall together and I'll be studying this asap, since it won't take as long for to get working in this field.

No comments:

Post a Comment