Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Beginning & Procastination

Today is the beginning towards a brighter future,
Towards a journey down the road less traveled,
All in hope to achieve what I aspire,

Challenges laying everywhere,
heartache and despair,
But that was then and this is now,
moving on from the sorrow,
down the road to a brighter tomorrow.


I haven't written any poetry since 2009, which is ironic since i seem to be able to write more when my mind is weighed down with many things. This year to say the least has been really shitty. It started out great but the shit hit the fan and destroyed the house in the summer. So I've been slowly rebuilding... and recovering from all that. Mainy of my friends say I deserve better, but after what i went through well, they couldn't be more correct. And i've gotta agree with one of my moms friends who gave me some really good wisdom. I am just gonna sum it up... Young and Dumb and Full of Cum. Simply put don't rush to settle down 'cause the next thing you know you'll be signing will be the divorce papers.

Anyways, my live simply hasn't been easy. I feel some days like world are against me. But that could just be an over exaggeration. Since I have a lot of things I am doing plus the fact that I know so much about how the world works (Geography and Sociology courses I have/am taking in college) makes it kinda... interesting.

My idea of this blog is that it will be a place for me to write what is on my mind and a place to talk about becoming and architect while changing my lifestyle from being a land lubber to possibly a sailor. Sailor 'cause I would be living on a sailboat.

Like the title stated, I have other things I must get done but I am writing this instead. I am going to challenge myself on top of everything else I am doing to write once everyday here.

No comments:

Post a Comment