Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Testing...Testing...Testing...

The coming next three weeks i have midterms on each of those weeks. Which means i have to pause everything i am doing the day/night before to study. So I can scratch out three days this month to work on my admission requirements. But that shouldn't be too big of a deal, since I can use the following days after the tests to work on assignments from college and of course admission requirements. The only catch is, i might be working on those nights.

I have kinda (emphasis on Kinda) started looking for a 30 foot yacht to live on even though I do not know what it is like. The good news is that there are about 70 listings near or not to far from where i am. But the price range is quite considerable. I am also not planning on buying one this year because the HST (Harmonized Sales Tax) still applies, but as of January 1st 2012 we'll back to GST (goods and services) and PST (provincal sales tax). That would mean on such a purchase there is a good chance i will save several hundred dollars.

I was thinking on the way home of two other post titles... Trivial Love, and one more i am unable to remember at the moment. I plan to hopefully write about those in my upcoming blog entries. I also don't want to overlap anything i plan on writing in my novel, since then it would take the originality out of the novel. 

Fall also is finally here on the west coast... it is cold and windy, but luckily no rain yet.

I am unsure what i'll post tomorrow since i'll most likely be writing my post after my midterm. we'll see, maybe something will inspire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment