Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 11 We Shall Never Forget

Remembrance Day - The Day we morn the loss of all those who gave their life for peace and security for everyone now.
It makes me sad to hear in the news today at vandals defacing a memorial to those. Like don't you have something better to do?
Regardless where you are in the world, regardless what culture you are, and regardless what you believe in; everyone should take time of the day to remember. But more and more today young people around my age just seem to not care anymore. So what happened in the past... how does this affect us now? I swear some days I wish people wouldn't be so damn ignorant. The world seems to be in a continuous state pain and misery, with a very short period of peace. That is... if we ever had any peace.
What bothers me is how our world deals with those who have committed war crimes. Sure we punish those who we fought against but what about the criminals at home? After taking my history course during the summer, I was disturb to find out that those behind the nuclear bombing of Japan got away with murder. Murder of over 250,000 people.

Anyways, it is hard to change the world; but the world is creating its own change so either go with the flow or get knocked off the edge.

Also today marks the Official Launch of Skyrim.

No comments:

Post a Comment