Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 6 Manic Midterms and Lack of Time

Today was by far really different since I when i woke up I went from the marina i was staying back home before running a few errands. As for sleeping on the boat it is pretty nice, thought  i wish the boat I was on had a few things... like hot water. But then again this is just my first experience living aboard so you gotta start somewhere and it aint always the way you want it to be. I do find it a lot easier to study on it thought since it is really quiet and i have no distractions. Well, almost no distractions. In order for me to get internet I went to my cell phone provider to get the rocket stick (Rogers for those wondering) and while I was there I upgraded my cellphone from an old Samsung smartphone with Android 1.0 software to a much newer Samsung with 2.2, which is by far a lot faster and less buggy.
I am planning on working on my portfolio stuff later on this week when I have more free time and same goes with the novel during the week. As much as i want to hit the 100k mark, due to my lack of time able to contribute to the novel I will have to drop the bar to the contest level of 50k. Still doable, I just need more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment