Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 4 Overwhelmed

I never thought I would be posting this, but I am seriously overwhelmed! I have a college midterm (second one) on Monday, I am writing (or at least trying to) for NaNoWriMo, getting my application and portfolio done for UBC and getting ready to move aboard a boat tomorrow. I feel so tired and i have so many things to do. Tomorrow I am planning to finish or almost finish my re-cycled nautical chandelier, move aboard and write like a madman until i hit the 15,000 word make. Not to mention study too like a madman for that upcoming exam. I also have three CADD drawings I need to start from scratch and finish this month, sketches and a few models. I wish in a way i could clone myself three times and get all this done a lot sooner.
It bothers me that my mind has gone blank with my non-fiction novel. Since each and everyday counts towards achieving the 50k (in my case 100k) word goal. I really really want to write (kinda why I am able to post here) and get it done but, yeah, i'm lost where to go.


World Goal for today: 13,600
Amount Written: 0
Total Words: 1468
Goal: 100,000

Actually now when i look at it, 15k isn't enough. I need a MINIMUM of 17k to get back on track. *roll eyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment