Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 7 Land Locked

It was interesting last night, since I could feel the freighter go by on board the boat. I didn't really get much done on my novel since, well I had to study for a midterm which i wrote on Monday morning. Mind you last night was also one of the calmest nights on the water I have had out the days i have been on board the sailboat. Due to the fact of living on a boat without a shower and hot water I have decided to wake up earlier so i could go home and get ready before heading off to college. By doing this it also gave me more time to study for my midterm which we had 3 hours to write and a lot of questions to answer.
After lunch I was able to add more to my novel and a little bit more after my last class while i was waiting for my club meeting. It is progressing slowly so far. 2840 words when I should be at 10,000 by now. I am trying my damnest to reach the number of words i need to write a day, but since my novel is a non-fiction about real world issues make it a lot more difficult. I understand that and that is one of the reasons why i am writing to improve the world. But inorder to have to possibly published in Jan I need to finish the novel in November and of course all the other things I need to get done for application for UBC.
I am also going to spend the next two days on land (today and tomorrow night) because of my classes since i have a field trip coming up on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment