Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 8 Assignments, Application & Novel

What does one do when they have three written things for my application, twelve things to do for my portfolio, two college essays and presentations on that topic (due in Dec) and a report. Not including homework and of course.. exams.
Also as much as i want to add to my novel, I have it an invisible wall of sorts. I am trying to add to my chapters which go into greater deeper of each social issue, by explaining what it is, what is wrong with it and of course what should be done to solve it; possible solution of course.
In some ways I wish i could just clone myself three time overs so I could get everything done overnight. But since that isn't possible.... I think it is worth looking into meditation or something to keep myself calm. Since if I would lose it and let the ball drop I would be in a lot tighter situation than I am in now.
I did manage to add a little bit more to my novel today, which is good of course, but it wasn't much.
I am running out of time to get all this done before i go back to working and going to college at the same time.

So stresssed!

No comments:

Post a Comment