Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 9 Field Trip

The last few days I haven't been down on the sailboat because I am busy with other things, mostly college things. Today for my physical geography class we went down to a local stream (creek which was heavily engineered) to do a stream assessment. We had three hours to do, but even that was cutting it for the amount of data we have to collect. The class was divided up into three groups and then each group was assigned (since i did it once before I got priority and picked for my group) a section of the stream. Then the groups had to fill out 4 of the 5 pages of the form. In my group unfortunately there was a lot of confusion of what must be done and about the numbers. We also ended up pulling out a tire, a safety cone and 11 vodka bottles from the creek.

I admit to slacking off after both of my classes today and relaxing instead of doing work. But everyone is aloud to have a break right?

No comments:

Post a Comment