Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 2 Delayed

Well, today I was planning to move on-board as I said in my previous entry. But due to the weather, rain and lots of it, I had to postpone to this weekend. However i don't mind, since it gives me more time to get more prepared and pick up a few minute last things which would be very useful - like a tarp to tie down over the boom.
It was interesting today in class, since we spent most of the class going over what is going to be on our second midterm. It took a long time - 2 hours 30 minutes to cover everything, but I am hoping to use my free time aboard the boat to study like a mad man. Then in my second geography we went downtown to see chinatown and the older parts of town. It was pretty interesting, but ugh, the rain really made that day feel so much worse. I did manage to look into getting some things for one of my portfolio projects and also found out that there is more to it. I need to go to a strictly electrical store to pick up 16 gauge wire but I did get the receptacles and some wood stripping to kinda figure out how my themed chandelier will come together.
As for NaNoWriMo, I wrote a little on the bus ride to meet my classmates downtown but most of it at home before I wrote this entry.

Word Goal for today: 6800 (3400 for each day for those wondering)
Amount Written: 957
Total Words: 957
Goal: 100,000

No comments:

Post a Comment