Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 14 Cruel World

Beginning of the week yet again. Today in my physcial geography we got back our second exams before going our the stream assessment lab and starting a new lab. But yeah no need to go on about that. In my other geography today we talked about deforestation in Asia.
Again the world isn't cruel because of my classes... it is because after falling out of love (which i talked about previously) it is hard trying to find someone to ask out. It seems to be whenever i consider the possibility of asking someone out i find out either they are taken or of course the other thing which isn't interested.
How does one find love in this world when it is so messed up?
Messed up like people dating when they are not compatible (astrology wise). What I am getting at is... certain signs do not mix. At. All. And then of course there is the opposite side, age differences. It took me a bit to get out of a thinking that only someone younger than me I should date. But I ended up going out with and being in a relationship with someone older than me. Just there should be morale limits of course. Limits like going out with people only 2-3 years younger and 2-3 years older than you. Anything else could either be seen as cradle robbing or going out with a cougar. Yeah i know... I am crazy for saying such things. But who would let their 18 year old daughter date a 27 year old guy? I doubt any parents would let their kid do such a thing.
On the flip side who as parents who destroy a relationship when their daughter is going out with a guy only 2 years younger? see what I am getting at.

I feel like just posting what type of person I am looking for here, since you never know right?


All I would like to meet is a gal born in 1988, 1990, 1991, 1993 or 1994 (referencing Eastern Astrology Compatibility). An Earth (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn) or Water Sign (Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio). Someone who is creative/artistic, intellectual  plans ahead/sets goals, adventurous, athletic and an activist for our environment. Someone who is genuine and wanting to help others by giving back to the community. Someone who is committed and in it for the long run.
I know it sounds like a lot, but I know there must be someone somewhere out there.
I am a Taurus, born in the year of the Horse and if you would like to know more about me, feel free to message.

No comments:

Post a Comment