Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 1 NaNoWriMo

It is strange, I was thinking about what I was going to write about for National Novel Writing Month this year two months before it even started, and now I am having trouble figuring out where to start. Add the fact that now I am a landlubber until I graduate. Which in my opinion sucks, since I love being down near the ocean. I am also going to have more time to work on some parts of my portfolio during this month since as of November 2nd I am boat-sitting for a month, to see what it is like living aboard a boat. I'll be staying on a Cal 28 (I don't know the year, possible 1960-1970s) with the cabin level with the deck. So it only has standing head room through the center of the boat, I have to watch so i don't bump my head.

I was planning on also starting my novel today but could think of how or where to begin. Ironic, I can write about almost anything except the thing I want to write about the most. I guess the fact of having an exam in the afternoon didn't help the fact.

But I did write a guide/outline so I have a rough idea how I want to lay it out. Heh, gosh I am soo busy.
What is NaNoWriMo + Full time college + University Application = Not enough time in a day.

Word Goal for today: 3400
Amount Written: 0
Total Words: 0
Goal: 100,000.

Crap...

No comments:

Post a Comment